Payroll and HR Officer
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join one of Oxford's most prominent organisations as a Payroll and HR Officer.
The role has a focus on payroll and benefits; however you will be getting involved with all aspects of the employee lifecycle. A large HR team, who have an open, collaborative and supportive culture are keen to find someone who possess a team focused approach and is passionate about making a difference.
Payroll and HR Officer Responsibilities
- Maintain HR Information Systems accurately to deliver HR & Payroll information to external payroll company
- Be the first point of contact for queries related to benefits, payroll, the HR system, holidays, policies, and procedures
- Support annual HR processes such as talent and performance management, salary reviews and promotions
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as the finance team, to ensure information is up-to-date and accurate in line with pay and benefits legislation
- Create user-friendly documents to internally promote benefits to employees
Payroll and HR Officer Experience
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience in payroll or have completed a relevant payroll qualification. Additionally, you will come from a HR background with the ability to assist with HR processes such as onboarding, performance management and salary reviews and be up to date with your payroll and benefits legislation. You will be organised, have strong Excel skills and be enthusiastic about joining this collaborative team.
Payroll and HR Officer Rewards
As the Payroll and HR Officer, you will receive the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent pension plan (employer contributes 7.5%)
The role is part home based and part office based, the office is located in East Oxford.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a growing multi-national organisation with a relaxed and open culture.