HR Advisor – Abingdon (OX13) – £28,000 - £35,000 – Ref 20530
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join a brilliant technology-focused organisation based in Abingdon. If you are able to provide crucial HR admin, support and advise to clients and can offer an organised, efficient and dedicated approach, this could be a perfect role for you!
HR Advisor Responsibilities
The role is varied and will include but not be limited to:
- Providing HR advice and assistance on employment policies, procedures and legislations
- Writing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Dealing with confidential matters in a sensitive manner and in accordance with policy and best practice
- Compiling and presenting information to clients on a range of HR related topics
- Maintaining records and implementing an HRIS and its ongoing management
- General HR administration including employment contracts and ensuring all new starter and leaver documents are maintained
- Pro-active monitoring of HR trackers including probationary reviews / Immigration
- Assisting clients with payroll information
- Providing advice to line managers and employees on issues related to ER, grievances, employee health and performance management
- Day-to-day general correspondence and recommendations for clients
HR Advisor Experience
We are looking for a strong HR Advisor with knowledge of employment laws and legislations, HR systems, and Microsoft Office (including Intermediate Excel skills). You must be solutions focused and highly organised with the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines. Your professional written and verbal communication skills must be excellent, and you must be able to build rapport with others.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a superb eye for detail and rigorous approach to accuracy and data protection is essential, and you must be motivated to deliver excellent service internally and externally.
Our client is looking for a superb candidate who can offer discretion and a clear understanding of current legislation.
HR Advisor Rewards
The right candidate will gain invaluable experience in a friendly environment, with a team who are passionate about HR, as well as gaining extensive transferrable skills!
A competitive salary is offered alongside holiday pay.
This role is based in Abingdon (OX13). Parking is available on site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organisation.