Global Reward Director – Global Role – Oxfordshire/Flexible/Remote – Salary: c £ depending on experience – Ref: 20571
Global Reward Director
This is a newly created, senior role reporting to the Global Director of HR and working across the business to drive the Reward strategy at a time of exciting change.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy, auditing all current practices, policies and processes with a view to continuous improvement and change.
Global Reward Director responsibilities
As the Reward Director some of your main duties will include:
- The development of compensation and benefits programs
- Analysing the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and into the future
- Leading on global reward initiatives
- Providing education and guidance on compensation issues
- Creating compelling communications to continuously optimize initiatives
- Supporting the implementation and roll out of job grading frameworks
Global Reward Director Experience
As the Global Reward Director, you must have a proven track record in developing, managing and implementing reward strategies globally covering EMEA, APAC (specifically CHINA, INDIA, US and UK which are the core countries) and at a senior level with strong experience developing strategies that bring alignment across the organisation.
You will be able to deliver both operationally and strategically as this is a stand-alone role.
Global Reward Director Benefits
As Global Reward Director you will receive the following benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible benefit scheme
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (OX14), although you also have the option to work remotely and from London. You will be required to work some of the time in Oxford and must be able to get to Oxford as required. There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a world-leading and continuously developing organisation. At a time of growth, this is an extremely exciting time to join the committed and friendly People team. This company has a sociable culture, with the opportunity for flexible working as employee engagement is at the top of their agenda. You can be the master of your own success in this role and drive change to make a positive difference.