Graduate Recruitment Specialist - Early Talent Partner – West London – Salary: £36,000 - £42,000 – Ref: 20617
Early Talent Partner
We are looking for a graduate specialist to join our client on their early careers delivery team and take the lead on the Business Strategy and Change Delivery programmes as well as work closely with the wider team to support on business wide projects.
This role is very fast paced with multiple priorities to juggle and manage and would suit a calm, collected and confident person with excellent stakeholder management experience and the ability to clearly communicate, present to and engage with candidates at events such as assessment centres and careers fairs.
The Early Talent Partner will work closely with the early careers attraction team to source candidates, run assessment centres and build relationships and be the eyes and ears on the ground, giving feedback to the attraction team. This role is to ensure that our client’s graduate recruitment targets are met, in line with diversity and inclusion targets and the ideal person will need to be able to demonstrate prior expertise within the graduate recruitment sector.
Early Talent Partner Responsibilities
As the Early Talent Partner your main duties will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Working with stakeholders in relation to hiring
- Delivering training to hiring managers
- Managing recruitment pipeline
- Monitoring marketing in relation to recruitment
- Contributing to strategy
- Running of assessment centres and other events
Early Talent Partner Experience
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience of graduate hiring and higher education sector
- Proven experience in managing high volume campaigns
- Ability to adapt personal style to build trust and influence stakeholders
- Ability to provide support and high levels of pastoral care
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- A high energy, enthusiastic and engaging professional
- Self-motivated, team player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
Early Talent Partner Rewards
You will benefit from 25 days annual leave in addition to 8 days Bank Holiday plus
- Free onsite parking
Our client is based in WEST London with access to free company shuttle buses from nearby train stations to the offices. The company offers flexible and remote working opportunities.
This is a permanent role – 37.5 hours per week between Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm with 1 day a week in the office and the rest working remotely.
An industry leading organisation with a strong culture of support, cooperation, and innovation.