Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator – London – Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 – Ref: 20627
Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator
We are looking for a recruitment coordinator to join our client on their early careers delivery team and support the Recruitment Business Partners in the delivery of interns and graduates into SKY each year.
This role is very fast paced with multiple priorities to juggle and manage and would suit a calm, collected and confident person with excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal person will be a self-starter and have excellent attention to detail. This is a varied role, managing pipelines, onboarding and attending online and physical events.
The Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator will work closely with the early careers recruitment partner and the early careers attraction team with the administration and communication with candidates in the run up to assessment centres to prepare the candidates and build relationships and also to be the eyes and ears on the ground, giving feedback to the attraction team. This role is to help ensure that our client’s graduate recruitment targets are met, in line with diversity and inclusion targets and the ideal person will need to be able to demonstrate prior expertise within the graduate recruitment sector and with working in a team and supporting a shared workload.
Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator your main duties will include:
- Delivering recruitment process
- Managing candidate experience from point of contact to onboarding
- Supporting online and in-person events
- Creating candidate content
- Delivering candidate feedback
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Supporting ad hoc projects
Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator Experience
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience of graduate hiring and higher education sector
- Proven experience in managing high volume graduate and intern campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in own workload
- Ability to support graduates through development programmes and provide high levels of pastoral care
- Strong organisational skills
- A high energy, enthusiastic and engaging professional who works well using own initiative
- Self-motivated, team player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Computer literate with experience of using outlook, internet and MS Office packages
Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator Rewards
You will benefit from 25 days annual leave in addition to 8 days Bank Holiday plus
- Free onsite parking
Our client is based in WEST London with access to free company shuttle buses from nearby train stations to the offices. The company offers flexible and remote working opportunities.
This is a permanent role – 37.5 hours per week between Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm with 1 day a week in the office and the rest working remotely.
An industry leading organisation with a strong culture of support, cooperation, and innovation.