We have a very exciting and rare opportunity to join one of our esteemed regular clients as a Recruitment Coordinator. Working as part of the Talent Acquisition team you will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and work closely with the team, coordinating candidates, interviewers/assessors and assessment days. From CV screening to onboarding, you will be a key point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process.
This is a truly exciting role, having arisen due to growth within this fantastic organisation in South Oxfordshire.
Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for organising experienced hire and head office interviews
- Work with the Executive Support team to ensure a smooth and effective process for arranging interviews
- Ensuring both hiring managers and candidates have all relevant information ahead of interviews.
- Arranging pre-interview calls with the relevant recruiter and assessors
- Arranging post-interview feedback calls with the relevant recruiter and assessors
- Monitoring experienced hire inbox and answering general enquiries
Recruitment Coordinator Experience
- You must be a graduate or educated to degree level or equivalent, with dedicated experience in a Recruitment, Administration or a Client-facing role.
- You will be a self-starter, confident and have the ability to multi-task. Also, remaining calm under pressure during busy periods is essential.
- It is essential you are proactive in your work and have excellent organisational skills as you will be managing multiple diaries
- Ideally, you will have experience in an office environment previously.
You will also demonstrate excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail. Candidates should exercise total discretion and will take on board feedback from more experienced assessment staff with ease
Recruitment Coordinator Rewards
The company has been voted a Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, offering the following:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
- Life assurance, Health cover, Income protection, and more. As well as a competitive salary,
- You will also have the opportunity to attend a three-day summer event, a Christmas event and four company-sponsored weekends a year.
Our client’s offices are situated in modern and beautiful South West Oxfordshire surroundings (OX13), with plenty of free, on-site parking available.
Our client is wholly committed to equality and diversity. They are looking for a talented and ambitious candidate to take on this position with confidence and flair!