HR Manager – 12 month FTC
Our client is looking for a strategically minded HR generalist to manage all aspects of HR within the business and ensure compliance with employment legislation and company values. They’d like you to adopt their people orientated approach to support their positive culture, where staff are valued.
There may be an opportunity for this role to become permanent as the company continues to grow rapidly.
HR Manager – 12 month FTC Responsibilities
- To support Managers to fulfil all relevant management duties.
- Work as a business partner to provide HR input on all key issues across the business
- Provide clear direction across the business so that HR is integrated in decisions made.
- Manage all aspect of HR: recruitment, training and development, policies, employee relations, staff wellbeing and communication between the HR team and employees company wide (this list is not exhaustive).
HR Manager – 12 month FTC Experience Essentials
- Proof of strong organisational and communication skills
- CIPD Level 5 or above
- HR experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to persuade and introduce change effectively
HR Manager – 12 month FTC Rewards
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An e-learning spending allowance for professional development
- Monthly catered team lunch provided by company
- Discretionary bonus of around 5%, depending on company performance
This is a fast-paced company, with a focus on employee’s professional development. You’ll be part of a fantastic, multidisciplinary and diverse team working on some excellent projects.