HR Administrator - Oxford (OX4) - Salary £28,000 - £32,000 DOE - Ref 21065
Are you a highly numerate, conscientious and attention to detail focused individual who is meticulous and supportive and keen to join a friendly and collaborative HR team to provide payroll, benefits and HR support across the business?
HR Administrator Responsibilities
- Maintain HR Information Systems accurately to deliver HR & Payroll information to external payroll company
- Be the first point of contact for queries related to benefits, payroll, the HR system, holidays, policies, and procedures
- Support annual HR processes such as talent and performance management, salary reviews and promotions
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as the finance team, to ensure information is up-to-date and accurate in line with pay and benefits legislation
- Create user-friendly documents to internally promote benefits to employees
- Collate and process all elements of monthly payroll accurately and on time
- Draft reference letters or changes to paperwork
HR Administrator Rewards
As the HR Administrator, you will receive the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent pension plan (employer contributes 7.5%)
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a growing multi-national organisation with a relaxed and open culture.
HR Administrator Experience
An exciting and unique opportunity to join one of Oxford's most prominent organisations. Working with one other Payroll Advisor, you will be getting involved with all aspects of the employee lifecycle alongside payroll, working with the wider HR team, who have an open, collaborative and supportive culture and are keen to find someone who possesses a team focused approach and is passionate about making a difference.
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience working as part of an HR team, and ideally some payroll experience but training is provided. If you have completed a relevant payroll qualification this would be a huge advantage. You will come from a HR or finance background with the ability to assist with HR processes such as onboarding, performance management and salary reviews and ideally be up to date with your payroll and benefits legislation. You will be organised, have advanced Excel skills and be enthusiastic about joining this collaborative team. The payroll is for c.800 employees and so requires someone who can manage a high volume of work and maintain high standards of accuracy.
The role is part home based and part office based, the office is located in OX4.
How to apply for this Payroll, Benefits and HR Officer role
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and cover letter