Are you a HR Professional looking for a new challenge?
You will join our wonderful client as their Temporary HR Advisor. If you are able to provide crucial HR admin, support and advise to clients and can offer an organised, efficient and dedicated approach, this could be a perfect role for you!
You will start immediately for approximately 4 months. They are recruiting for this role permanently and, should you wish, you will be given the opportunity to apply.
This is a full-time, office-based position and begins immediately. Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis.
What you will do as the Temporary HR Advisor:
The role is varied and will include but is not limited to:
- Providing an initial point of contact for the resolution or escalation to HRBPs for all employee related case management
- Providing accurate and well-informed advisory service to employees and people managers on different aspects of day-today people management
- Owning a caseload and ensure resolution to agreed time frames including planning and delivery of assigned workplace projects including supporting office relocations, consultation, grievance, disciplinary and investigation processes
- Ensuring completion and archiving of all ER case management files, data and information
- Supporting business managers and employees in assigned areas of the business
Temporary HR Advisor Rewards
The right candidate will gain invaluable experience in a friendly environment with a team who are passionate about HR, as well as extensive transferrable skills!
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client’s main office is based in Witney (OX28) with parking available on site. However, there are also office in London and Leicester. There is opportunity for a hybrid setting. The working hours are 35-hour week, Monday and Friday.
Our client operates within a charitable field, transforming the quality of life with the services they provide. You will help make tangible change in the local area, and beyond!
What you will bring as the Temporary HR Advisor:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships across our organisations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound written and report writing skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Able to research projects and deliver them
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word and Excel
- Generalist HR knowledge and experience to enable you to deliver the requirements of the role