We have registered an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a well-established and fast-growing company in Oxfordshire. Due to the nature of the business, it will be essential you have a background within either life sciences or medical account management.
Tasked with providing exceptional levels of client support, the successful candidate will liaise with internal and external customers to ensure projects are completed successfully in a punctual and efficient manner.
Account Manager Responsibilities
As Account Manager your key duties will include:
- Ensuring client briefs are taken from inception to execution in a professional and timely fashion.
- Developing your client accounts, encouraging growth and building long term business relationships successfully.
- Maintaining project progress, escalating any roadblocks or potential issues proactively.
- Monitoring budgets and liaising with stakeholders to ensure they are properly updated.
Account Manager Experience
- In order to succeed in this role, it is essential your CV demonstrates a background within scientific study, ideally the life sciences sector.
- You must possess experience within healthcare, critically in a client facing and highly commercial position. Previous experience in an Account Management role is desirable.
- Highly numerate and adept with project tracking, you should enjoy staying informed of developments within your industry, including regulatory affairs and legal amendments.
- You must be approachable, friendly, and tenacious. The ability to form long standing, expert business relationships will underpin your role.
- It is vital that you are an advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite.
Account Manager Rewards
- Unlimited career development and progression
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Based on the outskirts of Oxford, the office is in a stunning location with ample parking. The office is currently closed so you will initally be working remotely.
Our client is an award-winning, independently owned consultancy with offices worldwide. The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop.