We have registered a superb vacancy for a detailed, creative and proficient Medical Writer to join a respected consultancy in Central Oxford. Due to the subject matter, it is essential you are an expert within scientific literature and research, ideally having a life sciences background, with postgraduate qualifications in this sector being highly desirable.
Tasked with drafting and delivering exceptionally well written communications and collateral, this role will be pivotal in ensuring projects are completed to a skilled standard, promptly and within budget.
Medical Writer Responsibilities
As Medical Writer your key duties will include:
- Producing quality scientific content with a focus on style, language and current research.
- Listening to client requirements and offering advice on the approach taken.
- Conducting and evaluating research.
- Liaising with stakeholders to agree deadlines and deliverables.
- Amending materials to reflect the client brand and messaging.
Medical Writer Experience
- In order to succeed in this role, it is essential your CV demonstrates a background within scientific study, ideally the life sciences sector. Those educated to PhD standard or equivalent are strongly encouraged to apply.
- It is essential you can demonstrate previous medical writing experience, ideally within an agency setting.
- You should take pride in updating your knowledge of the sector regularly, and proven understanding of the ICMJE and ABPI code is critical. You should understand copyright and the issues surrounding it.
- It is vital that you are an advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite.
- You will be affable, organised and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and genial environment.
Medical Writer Rewards
- Unlimited career development and progression
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This role is currently remote but can be Oxford or London in the future.
Our client is an award-winning, independently owned consultancy with offices worldwide. The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop.