Quantitative Research Associate
We have registered an exceptional fixed term contract for a Quantitative Research Associate to join this empathetic, worthwhile and celebrated organisation for the next 18 months.
Supporting with a range of interesting quantitative projects, the position will focus on pertinent data analysis, insightful research and effective relationship management.
If you are a numerate individual, accomplished in statistical analysis and advanced data management, this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
Quantitative Research Associate Responsibilities
As the Quantitative Research Associate, you will be required to:
- Plan and deliver a variety of projects, using quantitative research methodologies
- Conduct research as required, including literature reviews and scoping studies
- Collate and manage large data sets; resolving queries and checking for accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Prepare proposals and bids, ensuring formatting and standards are maintained
- Publish data in line with best practice and regulatory guidelines
Quantitative Research Associate Experience
- To be successful in this role you will be educated to degree level or equivalent, in a relevant discipline. Quantitative research should have been a key focus of your studies.
- It will be pivotal that your CV demonstrates proven quantitative research experience; knowledge of leading methodologies and reporting techniques will be clear, and you should be familiar with the core principals of quantitative research.
- Additionally, you should be an expert data handler – advanced MS Office knowledge (including Excel and Access) will be imperative if you are to thrive in this appointment. A confident grasp of SPSS or a comparable statistical package is essential.
- Project management skills and strong stakeholder engagement will also be evident in your background.
- Persuasive written English, used particularly within proposal writing, would be ideal.
Quantitative Research Associate Rewards
In joining this client on an 18-month fixed term contract, you will benefit from a range of excellent benefits; you will be rewarded generously for your diligence and loyalty.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), close to the train station.
- Our client works within an altruistic sector and has a reputation as a leader in their field.
- They foster a team of enthusiastic and accountable employees, and a culture where individuals are encouraged to grow and develop.