Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a small, growing organisation that requires an ambitious, creative, and hands-on Marketing professional to join their team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and oversee the campaigns designed to increase awareness, build brand loyalty and drive new business. One of the first major projects will be to get involved in the overhaul of their current website, working alongside an agency and managing that relationship. You will liaise with the leadership team and be involved at a strategic level.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
As Digital Marketing Specialist, your main duties will include:
- Campaign management
- Developing customer strategy
- Managing day-to-day marketing activities
- Liaising with agencies
Digital Marketing Specialist Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be a bright, energetic, self-starter who is able to demonstrate a calm, confident manner and build meaningful internal and external relationships. You will need:
- Experience of multi-channel campaign management
- Knowledge of marketing automation
- Ability to create, implement and analyse digital strategies
- Understanding of, or interest in, B2B markets
Digital Marketing Specialist Rewards
As well as having a genuine opportunity to be creative, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full training
- Free parking
- Hybrid working – office and remote
Our client is a small but growing organisation which values idea sharing, learning and evolving as a business and individuals.
The office is located in Steventon. It is essential that you have your own transport to reach this location.