We are seeking a solutions-focussed, self-starter to join this innovative start-up organisation as their Operations Manager. You will be integral to the business as you will be helping to build a framework for the business to grow and develop. This is a varied and fast-paced role where no two days will be the same. You will be offering Executive administrative support as well as leading on HR/Recruitment, Finance and Operational activities.
Operations Manager Responsibilities
As the Operations Manager some of your main duties will include:
- Managing payment runs and coordinating the payroll process
- Working with external suppliers and contacts
- Coordinating the recruitment process
- Being the main point of contact for office enquiries
- Being the health and safety lead
- Minuting board and management meetings
Operations Manager Experience
It is essential that you have previous administrative experience in either an Office Management or Operations capacity. You will enjoy being a central point of contact for the business and thrive in a dynamic environment. Some experience within a start up or scale up company would be an advantage.
Operations Manager Rewards
As the Operations Manager you will receive:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to grow within the business as they expand
- Friendly, motivated team
Based in Central Oxford, OX1, there is no parking available, however they are accessible via excellent public transport routes. The role will be some office-based work mixed in with some remote working.
This is a start-up organisation with plans to expand rapidly over the coming years, they are seeking an Operations Manager to join their ambitious team.