Part Time Alumni & Events Officer
Our client is seeking an experienced Alumni & Events Officer to play a key role in maintaining and developing relations with alumni in order to raise funds to continue the success of the organisation. A broad and engaging role, you will have varying responsibilities from events management to handling regular giving.
This is a part-time role of 28 hours a week which can be over 4 full days or 5 days on reduced hours.
Alumni & Events Officer Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing alumni and stakeholder relationships.
- Managing and attending a portfolio of events
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of the day to day as well as events.
- Keeping internal databases up to date
- Networking with individuals to further your knowledge.
- Participating in team meetings and training
Alumni & Events Officer Lead Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in fundraising, stakeholder management and communications, along with a highly strategic and intuitive mindset. Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent), you will be an excellent communicator with strong organisation and time management skills. An external facing role, you will have a positive and proactive approach to work and enjoy liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
Alumni & Events Officer Rewards
As the Alumni & Events Officer your benefits will include:
- 24 days annual leave + 5 at Christmas + bank holidays
- Central location
- Friendly working environment
- Generous salary
Based in central Oxford, the office benefits from excellent access to public transport links.
A highly regarded institution, our client builds meaningful relationships with their customers.