We have registered an exciting opportunity for a Producer/Editor to join our client based in Oxford. A varied role, the Producer/Editor will split their time between studio and postproduction covering all aspects of sound administration to ensure ongoing high technical standards.
As the Producer/Editor some of your duties will include:
- Recording of the sound including directing the performance such as characterisation and pronunciation.
- Editing recordings on the computer.
- Uploading files to send to the proof listeners for checking.
- Making any necessary amendments to the recording and master ready for duplication.
- Converting format to produce masters.
- Producing Daisy versions of titles on request.
- Uploading masters for supply to other publishers or retail platforms.
- Liaising with colleagues to facilitate the continuity of the studio and postproduction phases.
The Producer will have some previous producing or editing experience whether that be from university or in a previous similar role. Outgoing and personable, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload. Given the nature of the role it is essential to have a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Publishing Assistant Rewards
A wonderful company to work for who offer a competitive benefits package.
Based in Oxford with good access to transport links.
Our client is a leading publishing company specialising in large print titles and audio books.