We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing professional. Starting from scratch, you will build the strategy for our client and take responsibility for building the sales pipeline in creative, innovative ways. It is a broad role that will encompass market research, copywriting and content creation, planning webinars, and developing strategies across the marketing mix.
This role is primarily remote, but you will be required to go into the Oxford office on occasion and there will be some travel within the UK.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
As Marketing Manager your key duties will include:
- Delivering marketing strategy
- Managing social media platforms
- Managing the website & SEO
- Developing and promoting of case studies
- Creating marketing collateral & managing Brand Guidelines
Marketing Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B marketing role
- The ability to work operationally and strategically
- A self-starter
- Strong writing skills for blogs and content creation
- Excellent attention to detail
Marketing Manager Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary and varied benefits scheme, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, the team you will be working alongside at are all lovely people who work well together and enjoy a friendly, sociable culture.
Core working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 6.00pm
You will be working remotely but will need to be able to reach the office in Central Oxford for meetings. You will also need your own transport for UK travel.
Our client is an international company that works within the medical industry and has a large global presence.