Local Marketing Specialist – Northamptonshire – Salary £22,000-£25,000 – Ref: 20494
Local Marketing Specialist
We have registered an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading franchise organisation as the Local Marketing Specialist. This role will support the Marketing Manager in all aspects of the marketing mix for two national companies with strong, highly recognisable brand profiles that are multi-award winning and highly respected within the franchise industry.
As the Local Marketing Specialist, you will have responsibility for supporting the execution of the corporate marketing plan, creating content, assisting in the support of local activities and various other tasks relating to the brand, advertising, social media and digital channels.
If you love learning and being part of a team and enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into projects, this is the role for you!
Local Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
As the Local Marketing Specialist some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in implementing a wider marketing strategy
- Assisting with brand marketing strategies to help grow the business
- Providing support with social media set up the website
- Training new and existing locations on brand marketing programs and general marketing best practices
- Proactively connecting with all locations
- Recommending advertising opportunities to drive awareness and engagement
- Being a point of contact for marketing administration tasks
Local Marketing Specialist Experience
- Ideally you will be an experienced Marketing professional within the FRANCHISE industry
- Degree/Qualification in PR, Communications or Marketing essential
- Good knowledge of DIGITAL marketing channels
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Strong initiative, adaptability, decision making, and collaboration skills
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Local Marketing Specialist Rewards
Our client has a fun and dynamic culture with Pizza Friday and corporate event days.
They are a values-driven team and this is a very exciting period of growth for the business and an exciting time to be part of the team.
Our client is located in Northamptonshire. This role is 100% office based in Brackley.
The organisation is a growing, values-driven business.