Social Media & PR Executive – Northamptonshire – Salary from £30,000 – Ref: 20495
Social Media & PR Executive
We have registered an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading franchise organisation as the Social Media & PR Executive. In this role you will be responsible for the day to day running of two B2C/ B2B national brand's output, including all social media channels. The two national companies are strong, highly recognisable brand profiles that are multi-award winning and highly respected within the franchise industry.
As the Social Media & PR Executive, you will have responsibility for driving the entire social media strategy and delivering against lead objectives. You will create PR plans and releases to maximise national and local media coverage. You will ensure campaigns are delivered on time on spec and within budget.
If you are organised and creative, love strategy as well as rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into projects, this is the role for you!
Social Media & PR Executive Responsibilities
As the Social Media & PR Executive some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to ensure the delivery of digital communication strategies
- Taking ownership of the planning, delivery and results of social media and PR output
- Growing 'social following' and 'interactions'
- Increasing lead generation from social and PR channels
- Leading the creation and delivery of content campaigns
- Creating press releases
- Building and maintain relationships with the press and relevant trade bodies
Social Media & PR Executive Experience
- Ideally you will be an experienced PR/Social Media professional within the FRANCHISE industry
- Degree or diploma in PR, marketing or a related field is essential
- Experience of working in a PR agency
- Experience of managing and developing content for social media channels
- Demonstrate strong communication skills coupled with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Creative with excellent copywriting skills for a variety of audiences (B2B and B2C)
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to collate and analyse data
Social Media & PR Executive Rewards
Our client has a fun and dynamic culture with Pizza Friday and corporate event days.
They are a values-driven team and this is a very exciting period of growth for the business and an exciting time to be part of the team.
Our client is located in Northamptonshire. This role is 100% office based in Brackley.
The organisation is a growing, values-driven business.