Temporary Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for a creative and dynamic candidate to take on this challenging Marketing Executive role on a Temporary basis.
To be a stand-out candidate, you will have exceptional knowledge of marketing concepts and be happy to help where needed. Working closely with the team, you will be responsible for supporting on projects with an international scope.
This role is to start immediately, so please ensure you are free at short notice before applying. This role also has the potential to go permanent after successful completion of the temporary assignment.
Temporary Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Working with multiple teams and stakeholders, both internal and external, throughout the platform and gateway launch process to build awareness and drive submissions of research content
- Building relevant, engaging content to assist with the launch of submissions marketing activity to target researchers in key regions using a broad digital marketing mix, including communications toolkits, social media assets, email marketing and landing pages
- Assisting with coordinating and promoting educational webinars and other events to target researchers
- Actively collaborating with subject matter specialists across F1000 and Taylor & Francis teams to understand client needs and requirements
- Providing support to platform and/or gateway advisors, regional teams and the wider Marketing team as required
- Assisting with running of campaigns as needed, working with the B2C Marketing team to adapt and optimize marketing activity
Temporary Digital Marketing Executive Experience
- Previous experience in marketing or communications
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Exceptional copy writing ability
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Ideally experience with email marketing
- Ideally experience with Mailchimp and WordPress however this is not essential and can be taught
Temporary Digital Marketing Executive Rewards
You will be working in a well-respected company, which upholds a sociable culture and a relaxed/flexible working environment. A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
The team are based remotely for the time being with a plan to return to the office part time from November however there is complete flexibility with this role regarding which office you would like to attend depending on your location and whether you would prefer to stay remote working.
Our client operates within a competitive field with an international focus. You will be joining a team of academic individuals who are passionate about their field.
A few things to note:
- 35 working hours per week and optional start and finish times are as follows: 8am – 4pm, 8:30am – 4:30pm, 9am – 5pm
- If you choose to work remotely you can use your own laptop or be provided with one
- Interviews will be held via video call with the Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing
- If you are selected for interview, you will need to complete a task beforehand