We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join an innovative and exciting organisation on a temporary basis. As Temporary Marketing Coordinator, you will play an integral role delivering administrative support to key cross-functional projects.
Temporary Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and updating the marketing calendar to assist to the planning team with relevant information on marketing programmes
- Supporting the marketing strategies including owned, paid, online and offline activations and initiatives
- Planning, tracking and reporting on marketing content
- Liaising with agencies and executing relevant requirements such as translation, paid, PR, influencer, marketing content production and events
- Liaising with all departments to successfully execute marketing initiatives
Temporary Marketing Coordinator Requirements
It is essential that you have significant experience in a comparable marketing role. Your previous professional experience with planning and delivering projects will ensure that you are able to hit the ground running in this fast-paced position.
Proficiency in written and spoken English is essential, and an additional language (Chinese/Arabic/Korean/French/Spanish) is preferable but not necessary.
Temporary Marketing Coordinator Rewards
You will become part of a rapidly expanding team on a temporary basis and will play a significant role in developing new, and maintaining current, marketing strategies. A very competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
The client is based in North Oxfordshire. There is parking available onsite.
Our client is a well-respected organisation, which employs over 9,500 individuals worldwide and is a market leader in their field.