Technical Marketing Manager (remote working possible)
This is an exciting time to join an innovative and employee friendly organisation to take responsibility for the Marketing function. With 60 employees in the Central Oxford office, our client is looking for a personable, experienced and credible Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The role’s responsibilities will range greatly, from creating developer focused marketing strategies that will encourage the audience to try out our client’s products, to strategically identifying and managing our client’s inclusion at Community events, ensuring that engagement is positive, and speakers are in place throughout the year. You will also work with the Head of Product Marketing on refining messaging and updating content for our client’s audience.
Technical Marketing Manager Responsibilities
As the Technical Marketing Manager your key duties will include:
- Creating and delivering marketing strategy
- Managing events
- Managing events with PR, Analysts, and other vendors
- Building community and sharing stories
- Producing newsletter
- Managing content
- Supporting Head of Product Marketing
Technical Marketing Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will have proven success within B2B marketing. You will have a background in marketing to a technical audience (Developers, IT professionals, etc). It is essential that you have a personable, approachable and welcoming attitude along with the credibility to influence senior stakeholders.
Technical Marketing Manager Rewards
- Free lunch every day if required and in-office working. This includes Deliveroo twice a week, a choice of two restaurants and a lunch in on Friday’s.
- 8% pension contribution and stock options
- Private health, life and dental insurance and income protection scheme
- Flexible working arrangements/home working
- Free gym membership (if you go twice a week!). If not, it is heavily subsidised
- Lunchtime yoga classes twice a week, round the corner from the office, if required
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1), this is a great location to work in. With great transport links, and the new Westgate Shopping Centre right by, you will enjoy the buzz of working in the centre of Oxford.
You will work a 37 and a half-hour working week, excluding breaks and remote working/hybrid working is possible, if required. Twice a month an office visit will be required
Please note that there is no parking available, however the office is located to many public transport links including Central Oxford train station and bus stops.
Our client operates within the technological field.