Head of Product Marketing
This is an exciting time to join an innovative and employee friendly organisation to take full responsibility for the Marketing function. With 60 employees in the Central Oxford office, our client is looking for a personable, experienced, and credible Head of Product Marketing to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a key role for an experienced B2B product marketer to set the go-to market strategy and messaging for an exciting new category of AI-assisted developer tools. Our client is looking for someone highly strategic and able to develop effective go-to market plans, with the technical know-how to partner with product management and customers, and finally with the sales experience to enable the sales team to be a success in their field.
Head of Product Marketing Responsibilities
As the Head of Product Marketing your key duties will include:
- Creating and delivering marketing strategy
- Writing clear buyer personas
- Conducting win/loss interviews
- Determining buyer needs and trends
- Developing positioning, messaging, and stories
- Creating core content and sales tools
Head of Product Marketing Experience
The ideal candidate will have extensive B2B product marketing/management experience and be familiar with developer tools or have a background in marketing to a technical audience (Developers, IT professionals, etc). You will be technical, able to understand what business customers do with developer tools. Demonstrated aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology – our client wants you to be fluent in AI!
Head of Product Marketing Rewards
- Free lunch every day if required and in-office working. This includes Deliveroo twice a week, a choice of two restaurants and a lunch in on Friday’s.
- 8% pension contribution and stock options
- Private health, life and dental insurance and income protection scheme
- Flexible working arrangements/home working
- Free gym membership (if you go twice a week!). If not, it is heavily subsidised
- Lunchtime yoga classes twice a week, round the corner from the office, if required
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1), this is a great location to work in. With great transport links, and the new Westgate Shopping Centre right by, you will enjoy the buzz of working in the centre of Oxford.
You will work a 37 and a half-hour working week, excluding breaks and remote working/hybrid working is possible, if required. Twice a month an office visit will be required
Please note that there is no parking available, however the office is located to many public transport links including Central Oxford train station and bus stops.
Our client operates within the technological field.