Business Development Executive (Services)
This fun and friendly company are looking for a persuasive and passionate Business Development Executive to help develop and execute the business development (BD) and marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for providing high quality and effective marketing and business development advice and guidance to stakeholders.
This includes client care business development, bids and tenders support and sector-focused marketing activity, locally, nationally and internationally.
Business Development Executive (Services) Responsibilities
- Assist the marketing team by developing and leading on strategic initiatives in order to support organisational growth plans
- Work closely with internal teams to identify and execute cross-selling opportunities
- Stay abreast of market trends to ensure any issues or opportunities are acted upon
- Deepen and broaden key client relationships, driving profitable growth
Business Development Executive (Services) Experience Essentials
Our client would like the successful candidate to hold a degree-level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant subject (such as Marketing/Business Studies) and have proven experience in a business development or marketing role. You’ll also have experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels with discretion and diplomacy.
Business Development Executive (Services) Rewards
- 26 days annual holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Private medical insurance (subject to 12 months service)
- Be part of a sociable and supportive team
Their office is based in OX4, and there is free parking on-site
You’ll be joining a team where they’ve had a few new starters recently, so this is an exciting time to join and make your mark! They’re a sociable bunch, who enjoy social events (official and non-official, regular virtual meet-ups) and charity challenges!