Marketing and Communications Manager
One of our clients has an exceptional opportunity for an innovative, self-driven and energetic Marketing and Communications Manager to join a market leading company in Central Oxford. This a great opportunity to work within a small team and lead on the creation and development of digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
Marketing and Communications Manager Responsibilities
This position will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Creating and overseeing engaging and effective marketing campaigns that drive quality leads for the sales team
- Creating, developing and executing marketing plans to enable the business to deliver against
its annual sales targets, maintain its current high level of renewals, and grow awareness
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on progress of marketing campaigns against sales data
to inform new marketing approaches and opportunities
- Identifying and taking responsibility for developing new marketing opportunities such as
blogs and case studies
Marketing and Communications Manager Experience Essentials
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience or equivalent in the field of Brand marketing, Digital
Campaigns and B2B marketing
- Proven track record designing and executing digital marketing communications strategies
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and digital advertising
- Strong influencing/negotiation abilities
Marketing and Communications Manager Rewards
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on this role, with benefits including Perk box, Onsite parking, Discretionary annual bonus and 25 days annual leave.
Our client is easily accessible via public transport and is based in Central Oxford (OX1)
Our client is a small but growing warm and open organisation who value their staff and customers.
They are seeking a self-starter who can rise to a challenge and ensure quality is at the heart of their offering.
This is predominately an office-based role, with working hours from 09.00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, but hybrid working can be considered after the induction period.