Executive Assistant & Multimedia Assistant
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual to work as an Executive Assistant and Multimedia Assistant, providing vital support to an award winning filmmaker, photographer and lecturer. The role is diverse and involves managing a range of pre-production, production and post-production based activities, including media content and media archiving, alongside a broad range of Executive Assistant support activities.
Executive Assistant & Multimedia Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant & Multimedia Assistant you will be responsible for
- Assisting in the design, operation, and organisation of digital multimedia
- Assisting with editing video footage using Final Cut Pro and/or Avid, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Updating website content regularly, updating and monitoring social media
- Assisting in conducting research for creative projects
- Recording and transcribing interviews
- Creating presentations to accompany events
- Supporting with a range of EA/PA duties across both the business and as a Private PA
Executive Assistant & Multimedia Assistant Experience
As the Executive Assistant & Multimedia Assistant you must have previous Multimedia experience and both a keen interest and knowledge in this area. Previous PA and EA experience is also important. It is also essential that you have a strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and are able to foresee and react to any changes with confidence and be able to remain calm when under pressure. Ideally you will have similar, previous professional experience and be confident communicating across all levels.
Executive Assistant & Multimedia Assistant Rewards
Our client is offering a generous salary, a competitive benefits package, and an opportunity to learn, grow and develop.
Our client has offices in Oxford and London. This role will be based primarily in the Oxford office.
Our client is a film and photography production company working in a diverse, interesting and creative field.