Multimedia Studio Manager (Film & Photography)
An exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Studio Manager has arisen with a highly successful international organization with offices in Oxford. Working for an award-winning filmmaker and photographer you will be a highly motivated individual with experience in film and photography workflow in pre-production, production and post-production.
You will be highly motivated, organised, communicative and extremely proactive.
Multimedia Studio Manager (Film & Photography) Responsibilities
As the Multimedia Studio Manager you will be responsible for a broad range of duties including media archiving, editing and digital content organization as well as sound and video production for social media channels and proof of concept videos for larger narrative feature film and documentary projects developed within the company.
Additional duties are like to include:
- Assisting in the design, operation, and organisation of digital multimedia
- Updating website content regularly
- Updating and monitoring social media
- Assisting in conducting research for creative projects
- Recording and transcribing interviews.
- Creating presentations to accompany events
Multimedia Studio Manager (Film & Photography) Experience
It is essential that you have extremely strong technical proficiency across multimedia platforms. This role would suit a candidate with a university degree in film, photography, media, computer science or a related field as well as relevant work experience.
The successful candidate will also ideally be proficient using:
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash
- Macs, iphones, ipads, management of apps and media for devices
- Sound equipment and digital audio files
- Research and data archiving software
Multimedia Studio Manager (Film & Photography) Rewards
Our client is offering a generous salary, a competitive benefits package, and an opportunity to learn, grow and develop working alongside an exceptional individual and liaising with some of the best in their field.
Our client has offices in Oxford and London. This role will be based primarily in the Oxford based office and you must be prepared to predominantly work onsite.
Our client is a film and photography production company working in a diverse, interesting and creative field.