Marketing Assistant - up to £28,000 - West Oxfordshire (20892)
Our client is looking for an ambitious and proactive Marketing Assistant! You’ll be tech-savvy, creative, and able to use a range of digital systems.
The position will cover a range of marketing tasks and you will have exposure to both internal and external stakeholders. This role will enable you to develop your knowledge and understanding of marketing practices. The team are encouraging and supportive, yet you will also have the autonomy to run with projects and make them your own.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Drive campaigns using digital marketing methods
- Be involved with external creative agencies to assist with producing web related features and builds that match campaign focuses
- Produce and manage creative content, including videos and blog posts, that are added to their social channels and website
- Conduct market research, for example using online customer questionnaires
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
Marketing Assistant Experience Essentials
You’ll hold a marketing or business degree/qualification or have some excellent work experience in those areas.
Ideally, you will be familiar with some of the following: Wordpress CMS, Campaign Monitor, Webex, Salesforce, Google analytics, Hootsuite, social media (LinkedIn & Twitter) and/or Adobe Suite (Mainly Photoshop & Acrobat DC).
Marketing Assistant Rewards
- Private Health Insurance (includes dental and optical cover)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Support for development/training
- Discounted gym memberships
West Oxfordshire, OX29
Our client has created a relaxed, but hard-working environment to work in. They are innovative, creative and pride themselves on their excellent quality of work and continuing success.