Are you an efficient and collaborative individual, with experience in project coordination?
If so, you may be interested in this exciting Temporary Project Coordinator role, at a pioneering organisation based in North Oxfordshire. Working across two critical teams, you will provide support across a wide range of global projects and deliverables.
Your role will be vital to this company’s success, you’ll be working within a growing team in a fast-paced role within an environment that is centred around brand quality assurance, brand ownership and creative output.
Please note, this is a temporary, full-time position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
Temporary Project Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Temporary Project Coordinator some of your key responsibilities are:
- Supporting with the financial elements of projects including raising requisitions, managing and amending purchase orders, receipting, management of supplier invoices
- Supporting with general administration, monitoring key deadlines and management of the global deadline calendar (perfect for someone who loves multitasking!)
- Supporting the wider coordination and monitoring of digital platforms (e.g., websites, social media, etc.)
- Liaising with key stakeholders and managers, dealing with day-to-day requests and coordinating projects
Temporary Project Coordinator Rewards
In this temporary full-time role, you will gain invaluable experience within an established and culturally diverse environment.
Holiday pay is also offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
Our client is based in North Oxfordshire. There is parking available at the office alongside excellent transport links.
Please note this is a full-time, office-based position.
Striving to give a memorable experience for their clients, this organisation is a fabulous local employer. The position is an interesting and exciting opportunity, and the client is looking for a suitably experienced candidate to bring professionalism and exceptional organisation to complete tasks to a high standard.
Temporary Project Coordinator Experience
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills with a great attention to detail
- Accountability for managing key deadlines
- To thrive within a fast-paced environment where you’ll be required to juggle a high volume of key projects
- A knowledge or an interest in learning about brands and Intellectual Property (including any previous experience working with Trademarks, Domain and Social Media infringements etc.)