Assistant Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract until September 2022
Our client seeks a collaborative, organised and proactive Assistant Project Manager with an excellent eye for detail. You will be joining a diverse and fun company, working alongside a team of Senior Project Managers to provide support and recommendations to the wider team. This role is a fixed term position, running until September 2022.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed is experience within a similar role, the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, budget management and experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. This role requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, as well as being a great communicator with a customer service focus and be able to demonstrate self-reliance with the ability to manage your own time and priorities.
This is a hands-on role with international focus within a values-based organisation.
Assistant Project Manager Experience Essentials
- Previous Project Officer/Manager experience within a corporate office-based environment.
- Possess a degree in a relevant discipline or similar level of knowledge gained through relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage a demanding workload with multiple priorities and to see issues through to completion
Assistant Project Manager Rewards
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays!
- Option to work from home or in the office, as agreed with team
- Pension scheme: 4% employee/4% employer
- Discounts on cinema tickets, eyecare and a cycle-to-work scheme
The organisation has been built on core values based on collaboration, support and trust and they empower their people to grow and learn within the team. They’re a hard working but sociable team who are based mostly remotely at the moment but have recently opened their offices to a limited number of people at a time to reignite the fun, community feel.
Assistant Project Manager Location
Their modern office is based in Oxford City Centre with excellent transport links very nearby.
The role offers a mix of office and home working.
Please apply online