We have registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Assistant to join a reputable, fast-growing Biotech company based in East Oxford. As the Facilities Assistant, you will understand the full delivery process from conception to end and be used to dealing with sensitive stock and equipment. Superb organisational skills and a scientific background or knowledge of the scientific community are important for the success of this position.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a varied role in a well-established and flourishing company.
Facilities Assistant Responsibilities
As the Facilities Assistant some of your duties will include:
- Responsibility for all order reporting, stock control and maintenance and delivery coordination.
- Supporting, assisting and supervising all support facility activities.
- Covering on reception where applicable.
- Logging issues pertaining to maintenance, cleaning, recycling etc – monitor progress and resolve/pass on where appropriate.
Facilities Assistant Experience
The Facilities Assistance will have previous experience in a similar position ideally working in a small-team or high-growth environment. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with the flexibility to multi-task and re-prioritise when required. Tolerant, flexible, proactive and reliable – the facilities assistant will embody all of these personal specifications.
Facilities Assistant Rewards
As Facilities Assistant you receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Based in East Oxford, OX4, there is onsite parking available.
Our client is a leading organisation operating in the scientific industry. As the Facilities Assistant, you will join a fun, dynamic and diverse people team and assist them with achieving their admirable mission.