This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join this prestigious organisation based in Oxford on a full-time, temporary basis.
Supporting a senior team member this is a varied and exciting opportunity where you will be the main point of contact in the office and will manage a complex and changeable diary. This will be an incredibly busy role, you will need to work hard to keep up with your Director!
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately.
Temporary Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Temporary Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Email and diary management
- Referring media enquiries
- Preparing and distributing minutes, agendas, presentations and meeting documents.
- Researching and preparing reports
- Other ad hoc support where necessary
Temporary Executive Assistant Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- The ability to draft correspondence and to produce well-presented reports
- Good judgement and the ability to tactfully deal appropriately with confidential information or sensitive situations
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A flexible approach to workload and hours of work, with a co-operative and collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of members of staff and the public
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, email) and the capacity to pick up new systems quickly.
- Experience of office management, preferably in higher education organisation
- Experience of diary management, including making complex travel arrangements;
Temporary Executive Assistant Rewards
Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
The client is based in Oxford, OX1. There is no available parking onsite, however there are excellent public transport links.
The client has a quality focused approach and they are looking for the ideal temporary worker to embrace their company ethos. You will be working within an educational establishment who uphold a well-recognised reputation.
Please note: Full time working hours are 35 hours a week.