We have registered a challenging and diverse role working for a growing and award-winning organisation based in Oxfordshire. – The company has an excellent reputation as an employer and have demonstrated year after year, their commitment to their staff. The are now looking for an experienced People Manager with a proven track-record of people management to join the organisation to support the Leadership Teams on a hands-on and strategic basis.
People Manager Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing strong but supportive management to the team, ensuring smooth running of teams and support to stakeholders
- Developing an awareness of team priorities to establish suitable processes and improvements
- Managing resources to cover absences
- Liaising with Leadership team on both a transactional and strategic level
- Promoting company culture and values internally and externally
- Supporting team growth through development, recruitment and induction of new staff
People Manager Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced People Manager, used to managing a team, ideally from a support-based function. You will be passionate about management and enjoy working closely with people to get the best from them. Alongside the background in management, you will also see the bigger picture, be able to work strategically to support the Head of the function and the Leadership team. You must also be a confident communicator, equally comfortable giving positive feedback as well as having more difficult conversations where required.
People Manager Rewards
As the People Manager you will benefit from:
- Joining one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
- 25 days holiday plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance and Health Cover
- A programme of regular social events
- Share options
- Joining a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active team
Our client is a rapidly expanding, award winning company who pride themselves on investing in their employees. The prospects for career and personal development are exceptional.
Our client is based in Oxfordshire. There is parking available on-site, due to the location of this role, you will need your own transport to be eligible. Our client is currently working 2 days at home and 3 days in the office, this may change in the future.