Are you looking for a temporary assignment working within in a forward thinking and rewarding organisation?
We have registered this excellent opportunity to join a caring and friendly charity, supporting the Head of Partnerships in a PA capacity as well as working alongside the rest of the team assisting with partnership coordination.
The position is to start immediately and is anticipated to be ongoing for 6 months whilst they recruitment for a permanent member of staff. This is a full-time office-based position, 35 hours per week, 9am – 5pm.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered. This is also a full-time role so you must be immediately available to work a full working week.
Temporary PA/Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Temporary PA/Coordinator some of your duties will be to:
- Identify and develop opportunities to engage with prospective strategic corporate partners
- Recruit new regional partners
- Work with existing and prospective partners to maximise benefits, identifying new ways to gain access to expertise and high-quality support
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of influences on the agricultural community and propose relevant strategic updates and reports to management as necessary
- To support the Partnership Manager in developing and maintaining a partnership model to focus on maximising the impact and retention of strategic partners
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice to support the Senior Management Team in developing strategic priorities and projections
- To support with the completion of collaborative working proposals and pitches
- To attend, contribute and chair where appropriate, meetings, briefings and reviews with existing and potential partner organisations
- Act as a conduit to introduce partner organisations to other internal teams as appropriate
- Act as a representative at events
- Working with colleagues to collect and track data on the effectiveness of partnerships
Temporary PA/Coordinator Experience
- Experience in a PA/EA position
- It is essential that you are well organised, a good communicator, and have excellent attention to detail as well as strong IT skills. The company’s processes are fairly manual, so it is essential that you are a natural organiser who can keep on top of various activities simultaneously
- You will be comfortable working on your own initiative as well as in a busy environment and confidently handle changing priorities
- You will be outgoing, friendly and passionate about supporting the team through this busy period
Temporary PA/Coordinator Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary PA/Coordinatorwill receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation.
- On-site parking
Our client is based in Botley, Oxford (OX2), with parking available onsite and it is close to public transport links.
Our client is a brilliant charity and a leader in their field.
- This role is office based with the possible opportunity to work from home occasionally once fully trained and comfortable in the role
- The teamwork a 35 hour week - 7 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- The position is to start immediately and is anticipated to be ongoing for 6 months