Project Administrator x 2
Our client seeks two collaborative, organised and proactive Project Administrators with an excellent eye for detail. You will be joining a diverse and fun company, working alongside a team of Project Administrators to provide administrative support to the wider team. This role is a fixed term position, running until June 2022.
Project Administrator Responsibilities
You’ll monitor budgets, ensure compliance across all project processes and procedures and deliver logistical support to the projects such as booking flights, accommodation, supporting visa applications whilst ensuring the company travel diary is up to date.
Project Administrator Experience Essentials
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and administrative skills, ideally acquired through work experience in an office environment
- An excellent track record of being able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Comfortable with simple financial documents such as timesheets and budgets
Project Administrator Rewards
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Option to work from home or in the office, as agreed with team
- Pension scheme: 4% employee/4% employer
- Discounts on cinema tickets, eyecare and a cycle-to-work scheme
Their modern office is based in Oxford City Centre with excellent transport links very nearby.
The organisation has been built on core values based on collaboration, support and trust and they empower their people to grow and learn within the team. They’re a hard working but sociable team who are based mostly remotely at the moment, but have recently opened their offices to a limited number of people at a time to reignite the fun, community feel.