We are looking to recruit a detail-focused, hard-working candidate to take on this varied Temporary Data Collection Support role, playing an integral part within this busy organisation.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
This is also a full-time role so you must be immediately available to work a full working week.
TEMPORARY DATA COLLECTION SUPPORT Responsibilities
Working alongside the Data Services team, the Temporary Data Collection Support’s main duties will include:
- Supporting project delivery, involving collecting data from hundreds of suppliers
- Improving the quality, efficiency and impact of the business’s advice to clients through friendly and supportive engagement with their suppliers
- Providing research support to the wider team on the commodity issues addressed by this role
- Ad hoc assistance with other projects when needed
TEMPORARY DATA COLLECTION SUPPORT Experience
The successful candidate will have the following essential criteria:
- Highly organised and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The following skills are desirable, though not essential:
- Advanced MS Excel skills and/or use of analytical tools (e.g. PowerBi, Data Studio)
- Data collection, cleaning and management
- Understanding of the environmental and ethical issues affecting business operations and supply chains
TEMPORARY DATA COLLECTION SUPPORT Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary Data Collection Support position will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation.
- On-site Parking
Our client is based near Witney (OX29) where parking is available onsite. This role is office-based for at least 3 days a week.
Our fantastic client is a leader in their field, with a friendly yet hardworking culture, this team know how to value their individuals. If you have the relevant skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you!