Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive
This cutting-edge client needs a superb Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive to join their team for an initial 3 months to help with the recent rebrand of the organisation. You will be supporting the Senior Head of Communications with a variety of social media, marketing, administrative and communications tasks.
The working hours are 9am-6pm, the building is truly incredible – brand new, extremely modern and with exceptional facilities, however does not have onsite parking so please ensure you can reach the location. The role does have working from home days which are Monday and Friday.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
This is also a full-time role so you must be immediately available to work a full working week.
Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive Responsibilities
As the Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive, your main duties will include:
- Monitoring, maintaining and content writing for social media
- Website upkeep
- Generating content for delivery across media, events, newsletters and digital channels
- Supporting execution of key projects (e.g. brand evolution – sourcing images, organising photographers)
- Assisting with logistical support (e.g. event planning and co-ordination)
- Administrative support (e.g. organising business cards, stationary, SWAG, keeping content up to date)
Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive Experience
You will ideally have the following qualities/experience:
- You may be a recent graduate keen to gain some experience or looking to take the next step in your career
- Strong writing abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, can-do, proactive attitude
- Passion for writing and creative communications
Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary Communications & Marketing Executive will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation.
Our client is based on the Woodstock Road in Oxford (OX2), with no onsite parking, though very accessible via public transport.
This brilliant company is rapidly expanding and focused on creating memorable experiences for clients.
- The position is based on the Woodstock Road – there is no parking available. There are good public transport routes which service the city centre.
- The working hours are 9am-6pm each day with two days working from home.