Sales Administrator - £23,000 - £25,000 – Near Didcot (OX11) – Ref – 20802
We have just registered a fantastic and varied Sales Administrator role working for an internationally recognised brand based in Oxfordshire. This vacancy is an amazing opportunity to join a family run and award-winning company which is at the forefront of contemporary design in the UK. Our client is looking to recruit a highly capable and enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative duties supporting the sales and marketing teams as well as providing PA support to the Director.
Sales Administrator Experience
To be successful in this role you will have strong administrative experience and be highly IT savvy. You will be competent using CRM systems, familiarity using Salesforce and Google Analytics would be highly desirable. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal whilst being able to communicate at all levels. You will be able to multitask and prioritise, using your own initiative to work well in a busy environment. You will also be highly organised and efficient. You will have demonstrable experience of supporting a management team with reports for Manager meetings and arranging business travel through to office supplies.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Managing and updating the Salesforce CRM System
- Input orders into Access
- Arranging business travel
- Attend and produce weekly and monthly sales pipeline reports from the CRM system
- Carry out market research and customer surveys
- Provide administrative support for exhibitions and events
- Oversee newsletter sign-ups
- Liaise with procurement on office materials to ensure stock is well managed
- Other ad hoc duties
- Provide first-class customer service to clients and intermediaries
Sales Administrator Rewards
- 22 days holiday - After two years this will increase by one day per year up to 28
- Pension scheme
- Generous discretionary annual bonus
Due to the rural location of the offices, you must be able to drive.
Hours are five days a week 9am – 5pm (there may be some flexibility in start and finish times)
Award-winning and inspiring, the company is based is in a beautiful rural location. The offices are modern and bright and there is often a dog there!