This cutting-edge client needs a superb Temporary PA to support the CEO with extensive diary management, arranging travel and organising meetings.
On top of the standard day to day PA duties you will also be responsible for managing his emails, drafting and sending emails on his behalf, preparing reports and PowerPoint presentations, ensure he is prepared with all necessary documents and information for meetings and conducting any necessary research on companies, individuals and projects.
This is a very senior role and will require prior experience supporting at C. Suite level as well as being comfortable being the gatekeeper to the CEO and most importantly his diary!
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered. This is also a full-time role so you must be immediately available to work a full working week.
Temporary PA to CEO Responsibilities
As the Temporary PA to CEO, your main responsibilities will be:
- Complex diary management
- Arranging travel itineraries
- Email management
- Assisting with reporting and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing ad hoc projects
Temporary PA Rewards
You will become part of a highly regarded organisation on a temporary basis, and holiday pay is offered alongside a competitive hourly rate.
The company value learning and ambition, investing in individuals, and have a very low turnover of staff as a result.
Temporary PA to CEO Experience
As the Temporary PA to CEO, it is essential you have the following experience and attributes:
- You will be an experienced PA with prior experience supporting senior members of the business
- You will have experience with email management, creating presentations and reporting
- You will have experience arranging travel and complex diaries
- Able to remain calm under pressure and adapt to last minute changes
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, can-do, proactive attitude
The client’s brand new, extremely modern building based in OX1has exceptional facilities however does not have onsite parking so please ensure you can reach the location before applying. There are good public transport routes which service the city centre. The role is a hybrid setup and 2days a week will be worked from home.