Financial Administrator – Bicester – up to £35,000 – (21159)
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to support the Deputy Director of Portfolio Management, across aspects relating to the business’s Portfolio of Loans, including administrative support and coordination of invoices and payments, banking and reporting.
Financial Administrator Responsibilities
This position will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Work with local internal finance teams across Europe and external partners to ensure interest and payments are processed accurately and on time.
- Produce bank reports for all lenders including compliance certificates, financial statements (P&L and Balance Sheets), audited financial statements, annual insurance renewals, property valuations, project monitor reports.
- Undertake duties for Oracle and be the main point of contact for requisitions and purchase orders raised for all of Central Legal and Finance team.
- Providing essential support and administration in respect of budgets and forecast for all legal teams across the business.
- Key contact with main external suppliers for all invoicing within Central Legal and Finance team, ensuring accurate and timely payment of Central Legal and Finance team spend.
- Collate documentation for Auditors in respect of lenders and hedge counterparties.
- Maintain all databases/files/calendars associates with the Loan Portfolio; ensure a variety of templates are maintained, tracked, filed and up to date,
Financial Administrator Essentials
- Good administration and coordination skills gained in a similar role
- Highly numerate
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally Oracle
- Great communicator, both verbal and written
Financial Administrator Rewards
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a top-end service provider. Benefits include; life assurance, income protection, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This is a hybrid working role, with ideally 2/3 days in the office per week, in Bicester.