We have registered fantastic opportunity for an organised and self-motivated individual within a lovely organisation and team. If you are passionate about the environment and are looking to work in a supportive team within a growing company, this could be the ideal role for you!
Data Analyst Responsibilities
As the Data Analyst some of your duties will include:
- Project management of more complex or larger projects
- Specific client facing work particularly on independent projects
- Suggesting and implementing changes to improve their assigned projects
- Responsibility for ensuring that quality and accuracy are maintained
- Supporting in the training and mentoring of new staff
- Contributing towards a supportive, positive and energetic working environment
- Supporting the company mission and objectives
Data Analyst Experience
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Advanced MS Excel skills (ability to perform pivot tables, V Look Ups, filtering, etc.)
- Experience of handling large data and exceptional attention to detail to spot abnormalities
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to quickly identify and rectify mistakes to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, not afraid to seek advice and support when appropriate
An interest or experience in sustainability and recycling, and knowledge in the relevant legislation would be a huge bonus but is not essential.
Data Analyst Rewards
This is an exciting, innovative, and ambitious company.
As the Data Analyst you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for professional growth and learning
Our client works in research and analysis. They are an exciting, innovative, and ambitious company.
Data Analyst Location
The offices are located in OX4.
The successful candidate will work a hybrid arrangement, with 2 or 3 days in the office per week.
Core business working hours are 10am-4pm, however for this role you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
Please apply online today!
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.