Are you looking to provide receptionist support to a busy and professional office?
This could be an excellent next step in your career to give administrative support to senior members of staff and ensure the smooth running of processes.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
This is also a full-time role so you must be immediately available, looking for a long-term assignment and work full time hours.
Temporary Receptionist Responsibilities
As the temporary Office Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all calls are answered and necessary actions are taken
- Handle all meeting and greeting of customers
- Organise meeting room bookings, travel, and catering arrangements
- Manage the presentation of all public areas throughout the day
Temporary Receptionist Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary Office Coordinator position will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Full training and induction
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organization
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global organisation which offers a unique experience for customers and clients.
Temporary Receptionist Experience Essentials
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have strong organisational skills and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
- Have an eye for detail and excellent customer service skills to ensure the smooth running of the face of the company.
- Be well presented and polite, and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels - skills in negotiation and management would be ideal
Previous experience in reception or administration is preferred, and experience with all MS Office programs is essential as is the capacity to learn new systems.
The role is based in Bicester, OX25, there is parking available and access to public transport.
Please apply online or contact me directly - Katie Jaggers firstname.lastname@example.org