Are you a switched-on administrator with a ‘can-do’ attitude looking for either a part-time or full-time permanent opportunity to demonstrate your administration experience to help with this busy accounts team? Our wonderful client is seeking someone to join the team as soon as possible.
They are looking for a confident and motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities
As the Office Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Act as front of house and carry out reception duties
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Upkeep of office stationery stocks
- Creating and amending documents
- Supporting stakeholders where necessary
- Providing other general admin tasks as required
Office Administrator Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary, the Office Administrator will receive the following benefits:
- 23 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance, Income protection insurance, dental insurance
- Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme
- Day off for your birthday
- Purchase of additional holiday
- Free parking
This client is a leading accountancy firm with many years of experience behind them, with a hardworking but friendly team whose mission is set on success. They value fresh thinking, diverse skillsets and a sharp eye for both detail and the big picture. Whatever the requirement – be it starting out with a new business venture, floatation, or tax planning for the private client – they have the breadth of expertise to help clients achieve their goals. Their team is a small but sociable team of 25 in the office.
Office Administrator Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Professional office-based administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Strong skills in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- A collaborative team-player
- Exceptional organisation, typing skills and attention to detail
Our client’s lovely office is based in West Oxford (OX2), with free parking onsite. Full-time hours are 8.30-5pm. Part-time hours (i.e., 9am-3pm or 10am-4pm) can be considered, however you must work 5 days a week.
How to Apply for this Office Administrator job
Please apply online today!
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.