Admissions & Events Administrator – Oxford – £23k to £25k – (21346)
Admissions & Events Administrator
A vibrant and energetic team are looking for a highly organised individual to provide administrative support and a high-level customer service for the entire admissions process. This role is customer-focused and busy all-year round.
Admissions & Events Administrator Responsibilities
This position will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Administer all aspects of applications including maintaining accurate data on all enquiries and registrations
- Act as a key point of contact for all enquiries from initial enquiry through to enrolment
- Assist with the organisation and management of activity days to showcase the department
- Maintain, update and analyse admissions data using the database and MS Excel
- Manage the general email account to ensure that messages are answered or distributed to colleagues for a timely reply
- Attend events held during the evenings and sometimes at weekends to help promote the department
Admissions & Events Administrator Rewards
Staff get excellent regular free meals (which could be breakfast, lunch and dinner should you choose it to be!). Annual leave allowance is 25 days plus bank holidays and there is free parking on-site.
The current team have a lovely ‘family-feel’, and they are looking for someone to complete their team who is a team player, is willing to get involved wherever necessary and is fun, warm and welcoming.
Admissions & Events Administrator Essentials
You will be a confident, flexible and energetic administrator, will excellent communication skills, both written and in-person. You may have experience in an administrative or customer service role or a recent graduate seeking their first opportunity.
Based in Oxford (OX2), with on-site parking. This role is full time in the office Monday – Friday.
Office hours are 37.5 each week. There is a requirement to work on three or four Saturday mornings during each term. The post holder will also be required to work up to two Sunday’s per year and occasional evenings, for which time off in lieu will be given.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, then please apply online today! We aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.