Administrator (Fixed-term until August 2022)
This is an exceptional opportunity for a capable and ambitious Assessment Executive looking to join a highly regarded organisation based in Oxford until August 2022.
It presents a unique opportunity to gain some superb experience working with a highly efficient team, with a strong focus on quality, regulations and enhancing the experience of their suppliers and customers. This is a fast-paced and exciting role, ideal for someone with excellent attention to detail, multitasking and communication skills.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure examinations deadlines are met and preparation is carried out without fault
- Ensure enquiries around regulations, marking schemes, syllabus, and results are responded to professionally and quickly
- To confidently and sensitively address complaints promptly, in line with KPIs
- Analyse results ensuring missing information or anomalies are investigated
Administrator Experience Essentials
The ideal candidate would be proficient in Excel, and has experience working in the education industry, however the latter is not essential. They will also have a proven ability to work autonomously, quickly, and accurately, whilst managing many tasks at once.
- This role is completely remote
- 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- A competitive salary
The office is based in the centre of Oxford however the company is working completely remotely.
This is a highly professional and successful company, with a proudly inclusive, supportive, and friendly culture.