An opportunity has become available for an experienced Management Accountant to join a highly reputable company who are the leaders in their field. It's an exciting time to join the business as they are currently going through positive changes.
- £45k - 50k per year
- Kidlington, Oxfordshire, England
- Work Type:
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Management Accountant to join a highly reputable company who are the leaders in their field. It’s an exciting time to join the business as they are currently going through positive changes.
Management Accountant Responsibilities
- Monthly preparation of management accounts for all group companies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of all balance sheets
- Analyse and report on projects
- Prepare all statutory returns including VAT
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist the Financial Controller with wider duties and support Payroll, Purchase Ledger, Sales, and Credit Control where required.
Management Accountant Rewards
- Opportunity to join a supportive, family-owned SME business and grow career within finance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- Free parking
- Calendar of social events
Our client are construction suppliers to their customers who are both on a large and small scale, mainly across Oxfordshire and other counties.
Management Accountant Experience Essentials
- Demonstrable and extensive experience at Management Accountant level
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Experience of designing, implementing, and managing finance processes
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Keen problem solver and ability to deal with a demanding workload
- Personable, adaptable, hard-working, and focused
- Passionate about finance and happy to help support the wider teams
Management Accountant Location
This position is 100% office based, in Kidlington. There is free onsite parking, and you would need to be able to drive to reach their location as there are no public transport links.
- Please apply online
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.