We are looking for a highly creative individual to join one of Oxfordshire's most historic organisations. It's an exciting opportunity with huge potential to inspire and create the look and feel of the brand moving forward.
- £28k - 30k per year
- Oxfordshire, England
- Work Type:
We are looking for a highly creative individual to join one of Oxfordshire's most historic organisations. It’s an exciting opportunity with huge potential to inspire and create the look and feel of the brand moving forward.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
As Marketing Manager your main duties will include:
- Developing the rolling marketing strategy with the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Working on the production of digital and printed campaign assets
- Managing marketing budget
- Leading on/with events to promote brand
- Providing reporting and updates on marketing and strategy
- Reporting of market trends and research
Marketing Manager Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Marketing Manager or a Senior Marketing Executive, looking for your next step.
You will be highly confident, organised, proactive and, most importantly, a team player. You will be experienced across content, social media, and have a great command of the general marketing mix. Excellent communication skills are essential - both written and verbal - to ensure the standards of Continuum Attractions are maintained in everything that you do.
Marketing Manager Rewards
As one of Oxfordshire's oldest historical sites, you can feel proud to be working there! The team are fun-loving and supportive, and they have an excellent reputation as an employer and have demonstrated year after year, their commitment to their staff. They employ great people to ensure it is a great place to work! Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Your birthday off!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 5% pension contribution
- Group Income Protection
- Death in service
- Medicash Cash Plan (includes the ability to claim back medical costs, shopping discounts, gym discounts, etc)
- EAP Programme/Enhanced Maternity Leave/Enhanced Paternity Leave
- Access to attraction discounts country-wide!
- Cycle scheme/Specsavers discounts
- Length of Service Awards
Our client is within the tourism sector.
Marketing Manager Location
Our client is based in Oxford, OX1. There is no onsite parking available, but it is very accessible by public transport.
The role is office based predominantly, however flexibility may be possible, to be agreed with the line manager
Please apply online.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.