Are you a Marketing Graduate or Marketing Assistant with some exposure to core marketing through internships or work experience? This Marketing Executive position will give you the opportunity to develop and excel in a thriving digital company, who value and put their staff's aspirations at the forefront of their successful global business.
- £24k - 26k per year
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, England
- Work Type:
Are you a Marketing Graduate or Marketing Assistant with some exposure to core marketing through internships or work experience? This Marketing Executive position will give you the opportunity to develop and excel in a thriving digital company, who value and put their staff’s aspirations at the forefront of their successful global business.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns
- Implement campaign activity across multi-channel marketing
- Use marketing tools and technology such as CRM, CMS and Event Software
- Ensure campaigns are meeting budget and timescales
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Monitor marketing statistics and activity, sharing this to the wider team
Marketing Executive Rewards
- Opportunity to progress and develop your marketing career amongst experienced professionals
- Bonus scheme
- An array of company social benefits
- Private healthcare, life assurance and health & wellbeing add-ons
- Flexible working environment
- Modern offices with free parking onsite
This thriving global digital business is experiencing a period of growth, it is an excellent time to join the company and it is an opportunity that any marketing professional would not want to miss. The company are passionate about their people, and this would attract someone who enjoys working in a collaborative and buzzy team environment.
Marketing Executive Experience Essentials
- Graduate / entry level marketing, with understanding of core marketing functions and tools
- 1-2 years Marketing Assistant experience would be advantageous
- Experience and/or knowledge of digital, publishing, or software sector would be an additional bonus
- Excellent levels of communication, prioritisation, and flexibility
- Someone who is eager to learn and not afraid of multi-tasking
Marketing Executive Location
This position is working within their modern offices near Marlborough, where you will be required to go into the office 1-2 days per week minimum and the rest of the week at home. Please ensure you are within reasonable commuting distance.
- Please apply online
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.