Digital & HubSpot Marketing Specialist (1 Year FTC +)
If you're looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global brand with an excellent reputation. This is a full time, 1 year contract with a view to extend or become permanent.
- £35k - 43k per year
- Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
- Work Type:
If you're looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global brand with an excellent reputation. This position requires someone who is a Hubspot superuser! This is a full time, 1 year contract with a view to extend or become permanent.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the execution of digital marketing content in collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager and the Sales Team.
- Updating the website with campaign pages, product launches, promotions, and content edits
- Developing, managing and executing email and marketing automation campaigns and programmes.
- Writing and executing social media posts, monitoring activities on the company social channels and responding to enquiries.
- Managing and driving uptake of social media advocacy
- Executing and managing PPC and SEO activities and programmes.
- Managing banners, images, video and PDFs for digital use.
- Analysing and reporting on website and digital marketing activity monthly using reporting tools.
Digital Marketing Specialist Manager Rewards
This role is working in a friendly and collaborative environment in an international company, they offer excellent benefits focused on motivating their staff;
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus the ability to purchase an additional 5 days
Our client specialises in tech analysis and solutions, designed to meet the tough challenges of a rapidly evolving industrial sector.
Digital Marketing Specialist Experience
This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who has a minimum of three years demonstrable experience in a similar digital marketing role, with hands-on experience in digital marketing channels. With strong digital marketing technical skills, you will be confident managing social media, SEO, PPC, email automation and website management. Knowledge and exposure to website content management systems, marketing automation systems (Hubspot/Act-on) and creation of HTML emails would be an advantage. Strong levels of copywriting and editing skills is highly required, alongside excellent communication, networking and influencing skills. Ability to work in a challenging and evolving environment, and remain positive, proactive and passionate would allow the successful candidate to thrive in this position. This position would suit someone who is customer focused and can work using their own initiative. A degree in Marketing or similar, would be extremely helpful.
This is a remote working role, with occasional travel to Oxfordshire and Cheshire. Applicants must be flexible and able to travel.
This is a fixed term contract for 1 year. It is likely that this may extend or lead to a permanent opportunity.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week
Please apply online.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter