Data and Exams Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a term-time Data and Exams Administrator with a strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail to support the planning and execution of exams within our client's school setting. This role also involves the collation and management of exam data to inform stakeholders and parents of examination results for the school, and therefore requires someone who has excellent IT skills and who is proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- £22,777 - 24,948 per year + Benefits
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- Work Type:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a term-time Data and Exams Administrator with a strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail to support the planning and execution of exams within our client’s school setting. This role also involves the collation and management of exam data to inform stakeholders and parents of examination results for the school, and therefore requires someone who has excellent IT skills and who is proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Data and Exams Administrator Responsibilities
Working with the department manager, some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and organising all aspects of internal and external exams in line with awarding body guidelines and regulations, amending entry statements where necessary.
- Producing centre exam timetables and seating plans for students, resolving clashes and conflicting priorities where necessary.
- Coordinating and taking ownership of booking exam invigilators and exam rooms/sites, ensuring both are prepared for exams.
- Checking exam certificates for accuracy and distributing accordingly, disputing any discrepancies with awarding bodies.
- Overseeing distribution of exam results to students on results days.
- Collating all review of markings and ensuring they are processed along with payment to the applicable awarding bodies.
- Producing analyses of exam results.
- Supporting with Key stage data collection, managing the process for some key stages, and importing data for pupils transitioning into the school, ensuring it is accurate, analysed and reported on to all applicable stakeholders within the school in a timely manner.
- Ensuring data is relevant, maintained and supporting with project work where necessary.
Data and Exams Administrator Experience
This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced setting and thrives on organising and coordinating administrative processes, as you will be supporting the daily running and delivery of internal and external examinations. You will also play an integral role in supporting the production and distribution of exam results ensuring their accuracy, and liaising with exam boards to rectify any discrepancies. A key part of this role will involve collating and managing data based on student information and examinations that take place, ensuring effective and efficient analyses and reporting, therefore you will be able to manipulate data with ease and be a confident user of IT systems, ideally Google Sheets. You will have demonstrable written and verbal communication skills and have the confidence to write student academic reports and compose letters to inform parents of examination results. Previous experience within an educational setting is not essential, however you must possess an empathetic and nurturing desire to work towards achieving and facilitating an inclusive examination environment for all children within the school.
Data and Exams Administrator Rewards
As well as fantastic development opportunities, the school’s benefits include:
- School holidays as annual leave
- Employers pension scheme
- Bike loan scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Subsidised canteen meals
This is a full time, permanent, term time (plus 10 additional days) position based in OX4.
The working hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday – Thursday, 08:00 – 15:30 Friday which will be fully office based at the school.
There is free parking available on site.
Our client is a school based in Oxford.
There will be one stage interview which will involve:
- A data task involving spreadsheets and formulas.
- An exam task to assess prioritisation skills.
- A tour of the school carried out by some of the students.
- A formal interview with the Data, Progress and Exam Manager.
Due to the nature of the work, a DBS check will need to be taken out.
The closing date for this role is end of November and they would like someone to start as soon as possible.
Please apply through our website. We aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours upon receipt
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter